A unique and elegant wine. The nose gives off aromas of fresh red fruits and sweet spices, that are still in the mouth, supported by highly delicate tannins and balanced acidity. This wine is aged in new oak barrels for 12 months before bottling, and this has contributed significantly to the development of friendly and simultaneously spicy aroma and flavor influences. Both the acidity and the quality of raw material and vinification guarantee beautiful and meaningful aging.
In order to write your review you must first Login
Agios O time is the result of marrying two noble varieties, Syrah with Viognier, as is customary in North Rhone, France. Produced by people who share the passion and vision for the creation of great wines from Euboea. Holy, is the time it develops a great wine at Large, Santa was the time spent over the years and taught us the wine. Varieties: b> Syrah 92% - Viognier 8% Location: b> Afrati - Mitikas Evia Vinification: b> co-vinification of both varieties and long extraction.
12 months maturation in new French oak barrels. Tasting Notes: b> Deep ruby color, intense nose with a complex bouquet, aromas of violet, liquorice, red fruits, balanced barrel. Mouth rich spicy, very elegant velvet tannins, acidity and catalytic finesse rare Greek wine. Apricot aromas to playfully intermingle with sweet red fruit and long finish.
It is proposed to decant decanter 30 minutes before consumption. Aging: b> Enjoy the next ten years of his life.
Wine and unfiltered astatheropoiito. Any amount of sediment in the bottle is normal.
* St. Time 2005, Gold Medal International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2007
* St. Time 2005, Silver Medal 'Best in class' International Wine & Spirit Competition 2007
* St. Time 2006, Silver medal Terravino Israel MIWC
* St. Time 2006, Gold Medal International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2008
* St. Time 2006, Silver medal Vinalies International - Paris 2008
* St. Time 2006, Silver Medal 'Best in class' International Wine & Spirit Competition - London 2008
* St. Time 2006, Praise Decanter World Wine Awards - London 2008
* Agos Year 2007, Silver Medal Decanter World Wine Awards - London 2009
* Time 200 St, Silver Medal International Wine & Spirit Competition - London 2009
* St Year 2008, Gold Medal China Wine Awards 2012
* St Year 2009, Gold Medal Berliner Wein Trophy 2012