From the very good rosé market, namely those for summer eaters. Impresses the deep color, its aromas ripe red summer fruits, and the correct structure. A hint of tannins in the mouth, giving and seriousness needed to stand fearlessly beside dishes based on red meat.
Simply the Best
Review by Stephen Wharton (Posted on 23/10/2015)
I have been trying to get hold of this rose wine for years as i had it many years ago in Santorini.
The wine is a very dark rose with a taste of fresh strawberries with a slight dry finish but no over powering.Perfect summer drink or any occasion.One of the best on the market especially at this price.
In order to write your review you must first Login
is the unique success in t ... Rosé. p>
From acclaimed varieties Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot thrive for years our vineyards, dimiourgoume
with knowledge and therefore the prestigious fruity wine with classy costume.
Ekchylizontas carefully rose color emerge subtly aromatic trousseau of the famous grape reminiscent of blackberry, blackcurrant and raspberry, impressing diners.
Serve at 12 ° C. Harmoniously accompanies all white proteins and idiaitera
Μακαρόνια με κιμά, μοσχάρι κοκκινιστό, ψαρονέφρι στη σχάρα
Good match with
Meat Beef Cooked Red, Meat Pork Grilled, Pasta Bolognese
• Gold Medal, Vinitaly'96, Verona
• Silver Medal International Wine Challenge 1996, England
• Silver Medal, Concours Mondial 1997, Brussels
• Gold Medal, Challenge International du Vin '98, Mpornto
• Grand Gold Medal, Vinitaly'99, Verona
• Silver Medal, Concours Mondial 2000, Brussels
• Gold Medal, Selections Mondial 2000, Montreal - Canada
• Silver Medal Challenge International du Vin 2000, Blaye-Bourg, Bordeaux
• Silver Medal, International Wine and Spirit Competition 2000, England
• Silver Medal Challenge International du Vin 2002, Blaye-Bourg, Bordeaux
• Silver Medal, Concours Mondial 2002, Brussels
• Silver Medal, Concours Mondial 2006, Vryxelles
• Silver Medal, Mondial du Rose 2006, France