Assyrtiko left the warm and dry Santorini and moved in the cool and green Drama. The result is a white wine with considerable interest that is loved by the Greeks wine lovers in general, but especially from fans of Assyrtiko.
Greek Assyrtiko wine
Review by Maria Cummins (Posted on 15/10/2013)
Lovely and smooth, really enjoyed this, so much we imported some to England where you can't buy it.
In order to write your review you must first Login
The famous Greek grape that great things in the soil of Hadrian mesmerizing the senses. H excellent balance of alcohol and acidity along with the bright colors give this wine a personality Aegean international emveleias.
In background citrus and grapefruit in the flavor, along with old and good seafood, really opens his heart at 10 ° C and a tall glass.
Greek Grape Variety
Τοπικός Οίνος Δράμας
When to Drink
Drink it now
White mineral, austere and intense
Excellent match with
Μύδια αχνιστά, πλατό θαλασσινών, ριζότο με θαλασσινά
• 4 STARS magazine Decanter
• Silver Medal, International Wine and Spirit Competition 2000, England
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2001
• Silver Medal, Concours Mondial 2003, Brussels
• Gold Medal, Concours Mondial 2004, Brussels
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2004
• Gold Medal, Mundus Vini 2005, Germany
• Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2006, Anglia
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2007
• Silver Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2008
• Silver Medal, Selections Mondial 2009, Montreal - Canada
• Gold Medal, Citadelles du Vin 2010, France
• Best Greek Wine, Citadelles du Vin 2010, France