- Basic Information
- My Account
- Placing an order
- Charges - Payment Methods
- Delivery - Shipping Costs
- Return Policy
www.houseofwine.gr reserves the right to unilaterally amend or update the terms and conditions applying to the transactions made through this website. House of Wine also undertakes the responsibility to update this page in time before any changes or additions to these terms.
www.houseofwine.gr is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information contained on the website www.houseofwine.gr , insofar as this information is primary information from the same colleagues. The www.houseofwine.gr But beyond the primary information relays and reproduce information from valid and valuable resources it thoroughly evaluated. Nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the completeness and validity of third-party information sources reproduced or retransmitted in www.houseofwine.gr in good faith.
This site (web site) www.houseofwine.gr is the online store of House of Wine. All content of the web pages (web pages) (articles, product descriptions, pictures, graphics, photographs, text, articles, etc. are copyright www.houseofwine.gr and protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. prohibited any use of content for any reason and in any manner or medium without written permission or consent of .
The names, images, logos and trademarks of www.houseofwine.gr , the site www.houseofwine.gr , the products and services www.houseofwine.gr and collaborators, producers and dealers are protected by Greek, European and international trademark laws, and industrial and intellectual property rights and their appearance at this website in no way recommends or allows free use, reproduction in any manner without the permission of their owners.
- The use of the website of www.houseofwine.gr (www.houseofwine.gr) should be done only for lawful purposes and in a manner that not restrict or prevent its use by third parties. Visitors must use the website in accordance with the law, morality and present conditions, and to refrain from any acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to this, affect or jeopardize the provision of services www.houseofwine.gr , have insulting or be punishable. All site visitors must be of legal drinking age in their country of residence.
The management and protection of personal data of the visitor or user services www.houseofwine.gr is governed by the terms of this and subject to the relevant provisions of Greek Law 2472/1997 for protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of Personal Data, the PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Law 2819/2000) and European (directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC).
The www.houseofwine.gr always act in accordance with current legislation and aims to better application of good practice on the Internet, and treats all personal data of the visitor or registered member or customer, not expressly undertakes not to transfer to any third party (natural or legal) for absolutely no reason, with the exception of the relevant provisions of law and the relevant authorities.
The www.houseofwine.gr keeps records of personal data, send or records when registering as a member himself the visitor / user and sends it via any form of communication or when placing the order, for communication of www.houseofwine.gr with the owner of the personal data. The above data are kept in a secure computer data processing center of the UK (United Kingdom) for the safety of which have taken all necessary measures to contain the most modern computer technology and databases.
However, www.houseofwine.gr can not guarantee the security of data transmitted over networks, to the extent that such protection is not achieved by taking appropriate security measures imposed by the law, and does not assume any relevant direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or non-material damage which may be suffered by the user from accessing the internet.
The www.houseofwine.gr gathers and can maintain indefinitely non-personal data (ie data through which it is impossible to identify the person who submitted) for statistical processing , traffic's sites, etc.
CookiesThe www.houseofwine.gr does not use permanent cookies (persistent cookies) to collect personal information of visitors in navigating the visitor to its website. However, some pages of the web site can use temporary (session) cookies, which are deleted when the Browser visitor or user closed and terminated his connection with the website of
Links to other sites ("Links")The www.houseofwine.gr include links ("links") to other websites which are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal). In no case does a www.houseofwine.gr on Conditions Privacy policies of these websites.
- www.houseofwine.gr provides users and customers the opportunity to publish their opinions about a product is exposed to the site, and to comment on articles and opinions published on this website. This content is and remains the sole responsibility of the user from whom emanates the user remains solely responsible for this.
The user understands and accepts that the information will be published after review by the previous www.houseofwine.gr and that it reserves the right not to authorize the publication, and to remove retrospectively any content published by users.
The user accepts that by using the pages and services www.houseofwine.gr may be exposed to content that does not agree. Also understands and accepts that www.houseofwine.gr can not be considered to endorse or are responsible for the content published by a user. The judgments and opinions of users and customers is absolutely personal, and Pre and published by the www.houseofwine.gr does not mean that it agrees or accepts the judgments or opinions or that agrees with their correctness.
- Registration is not required to place an order. However, we strongly encourage you to register which will allow you to track your order history, saved addresses etc.
The registration process is simple:
Select the link "Register" at the top right corner of our page.
- You can place your order on-line through our website, 24 hours a days, 365 days a year.
However, if you prefer you can also place your by sending a fax (+30-210-6743208) or an email (email@example.com). You can also call us (+30-210-6773315) Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 - we'll be happy to take your order over the phone.
You can pay for your order with any of the following 3 payment methods:
- Credit Card (suggested way)
- Bank Transfer
- Using PayPal
We suggest using your credit card to pay for your order - we take Visa, MasterCard and Euroline
You can wire your payment to our bank account. Please use the following bank details for international wire transfers:
- EUROBANK : BIC: ERBKGRAA IBAN: GR23 0260 0450 0009 9020 0734 305
Please Note: Your order will be dispatch as soon as your payment has reached our account
PayPal is an easy and secure method of paying for your online orders. If you have a PayPal account your can use it to pay for your order at House of Wine.
We can deliver your order to any of the following countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. We can deliver up to 72 bottles per order for international destinations. If you would like us to deliver to a country not in our list please contact us and we can give you a quote.
Please note that for non-EU countries we do not charge VAT but there may be additional taxes/expenses you will have to pay upon receipt of your order. To find out more about this please contact your local UPS office.
Please note that for we cannot ship high alcohol spirits (Tsipouro and Ouzo) to the USA.
- International Shipping usually takes 4-6 work days. We will send your order via UPS and you will receive an email with a tracking number as soon your order is dispatched. Please note that for orders which include back ordered items we will need an additional 2-3 work days before we dispatch the order.
- Delivery cost is calculated for each order during checkout. It depends on destination, total weight and total value of your order. To get a quote for your order, please collect all the items in your shopping cart and use the delivery widget at the bottom of the cart page.
- We dispatch all international orders in customer made boxes provided by UPS for shipping bottles. However, we suggest you verify the integrity of all boxes during receipt of your order and if anything is broken please inform the courier that delivers your order. Also, please contact us so we can ship a replacement bottle(s) free of charge.
- We can cancel your order free of charge as long as the order is cancelled before we have shipped it. If you cancel your order after we have shipped it but before you have received it, we will charge you with delivery costs for returning the order back to us and we will refund you the difference. We do not accept returns of orders that have been successfully delivered.
- We will refund the credit card you used for your order or the bank account you used to wire payment to our bank. In case of a bank transfer please send us the SWIFT code and the IBAN for your bank account. Dl>