When Agiorgitiko meets Cabernet Sauvignon, then the "duet" has all the makings to be qualitative. The variety of Peloponnese puts all her sauciness and friendliness, while the Queen of Bordeaux lodge seriousness, rigor, and complexity. With these data, Chrysampelo Lantides is an interesting choice for fans of robust, red wine winter.
good wine - one of the best Greece has to offer
Review by Konstantinos Rallis (Posted on 18/12/2014)
Great service from your company regarding logistics
In order to write your review you must first Login
Origin - Type: b>
Dry Red Wine - Local Wine Peloponnisou.
Varietal composition: b>
50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Agiorgitiko.
Winemaking and Features: b>
Classical red vinification method extractions with 10 days. The varieties are vinified separately and the final Cuveeginetai before bottling.
The asvestoargyloucho soil that dominates the estates Asprokampos gives the degree of grape a wine with great potential. The low yield per hectare (700 kg / ha), altitude (650 m) combined with the barrel yielded a wine with dense structure.
The Chrysampelo Lantides "rested" in just 14 months in oak barrels from the forests of Allier in France and Russia's Caucasus.
The perfumes will discern what is of vanilla, ripe red fruits, predominantly cherry and minute bacharikon.
In the mouth characterized by balance, nicely built frame with wonderful fruit, gentle tannins and pleasant acidity that promises a good career always in the background of oak. Wine that can be aged in cellar conditions up to six years.
* 2002, GERMANY, WINE COMPETITION Prowein - CHRYSAMPELO Lantides 2000, TWO STARS IN RED WINES
* 2005, GREECE, WINE COMPETITION Oinothiki - CHRYSAMPELO Lantides 2003, 1st position in RED WINES FROM GREEK co-vinification and international varieties.
* 2005, BELGIUM, WINE COMPETITION Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - CHRYSAMPELO Lantides 2003 SILVER MEDAL IN RED WINE.
* 2005, England, WINE COMPETITION Decanter - CHRYSAMPELO Lantides 2003 BRONZE MEDAL IN RED KRASIA.
* 2007, BELGIUM, WINE COMPETITION Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - CHRYSAMPELO Lantides 2005 SILVER MEDAL IN RED WINE.
* 2007, England, WINE COMPETITION Decanter - CHRYSAMPELO Lantides 2005 BRONZE MEDAL IN RED WINE.
House of Wine
40, Ethnikis Antistaseos Street
152 32, Chalandri
Fax: +30-210-6743208 (Mon-Thu 09:00-22:00) (Fri 09:00-23:00) (Sat 10:00-23:00) (Sun 11:00-20:00) Locate us on the map