"The salty minerality makes lemon juice flavor of this wine very refreshing for your mouth. A note laurel fruit flavors, making it stylish and interesting ... A white wine that will steady a dinner " i> ... copying by the prestigious American magazine Wine and Spirits, which battled among thousands of wines from all over the world earning a score of 90/100 points, describing it as an exceptional kind.
In order to write your review you must first Login
Variety: b> Dafni 100%.
The Daphne is a variety of rare and ancient Cretan varieties pou
planted on the estate's vineyard Lyrarakis at Alagni few years ago to save it from extinction.
Characteristic of the variety is wonderful original aromas are concentrated mainly ston
skin of the grape. The variety is named after the namesake plant (Daphne) because of the similarity of their aromas tous.
Vinification: b> White vinification with the juice from 8 to 10 hours along with the skins (using skin contact) to the best extraction of flavors.
Fermentation at controlled temperature 18 ° C.
Features: b> Color lefkokitrino.
Perfumes high intensity and duration pou
clearly reveals the diversity of origin.
Flavor rich, isorropimeni.
Combined: b> With all the seafood, a wide selection of cheeses and white kreata.
Temperature consumption: b> 12 - 13 ° C.
Fish Fat Grilled, Fish Smoked, Poultry Grilled, Sea Shells
* Wine & Spirits magazine, 2009, U.S. 90/100 points b>
* Wine Advocate magazine, 2009, U.S. 87/100 points b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2009, United Kingdom Bronze medal b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2008, UK Bronze medal b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2007, UK Bronze medal b>
* International Wine & Spirit Competition 2006, UK Bronze medal b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2006, UK Bronze medal b>