The red wines of Lyrarakis or single variety or polypoikiliaka are all impressive. Here, 8 months in oak barrels and the varietal composition allow this beautiful wine to age and bring even more features of variety.
In order to write your review you must first Login
Varieties: b> Cabernet Sauvignon 50%, Merlot 50%.
Domaine Lyrarakis, continuing its tradition in producing quality wines, presents an excellent red wine that will stand the demanding class of red wines aged in oak barrels.
The "grand dame" of world vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, grown in ideal microclimate estate Lyrarakis Alagni the mountain community. Hosted for 8 months in new oak barrels, giving us unique krasi.
Vinification: b> Classical red vinification method with long extraction, 15-month stay in new oak vareli.
Features: b> Color deep purple bouquet with a strong presence of red fruits, nutmeg and vanilla. Mouth velvety, round, with a rich, well structured body and long epigefsi.
Combined: b> Red grilled meats, game and spicy tyria.
Temperature consumption: b> 17 - 18 ° C.
A wine that can be aged for a long.
* Berliner Wein Trophy 2012, Germany Gold Medal (harvest 2007) b>
* Challenge International du Vin 2011, France Silver medal (harvest 2007) b>
* Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2008, Belgium Silver Medal b>
* AWC Vienna 2008, Austria Silver Medal b>
* International Wine & Spirits Competition 2008, UK Bronze Medal b>
* Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2007, Belgium Gold Medal b>
* International Wine Challenge of Vienna 2007, Austria Silver Medal b>
* Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2006, Belgium Large Gold Medal b>
* International Mundus Vini 2006, Germany
Silver Medal b>
* Challenge International du Vin 2005, France Gold Medal b>
House of Wine
40, Ethnikis Antistaseos Street
152 32, Chalandri
Fax: +30-210-6743208 (Mon-Thu 09:00-22:00) (Fri 09:00-23:00) (Sat 10:00-23:00) (Sun 11:00-20:00) Locate us on the map