A very good wine where Syrah and Kotsyfali - a combination that we see very often in Crete-winemakers give their best and complement each other in a fun and interesting blend. Kotsifali expanding its range of dishes that combine the Syrah, while the latter gives stability in color, thickness and fullness to the wine.
In order to write your review you must first Login
Varieties: b> Kotsifali 30%, Syrah 70%. This extraordinary wine of Crete, made with special care the grower Lyrarakis Emmanuel is the most successful combination of a local variety with a foreign one which has acclimatized well in mas.
Features: b> Deep red color with attractive bright hues. Complex aromas reminiscent of raspberry and cherry. Full-bodied, fragrant, velvety long diarkeias.
Combined: b> is worth trying with grilled meat, sausage, baked fish and yellow tyria.
Temperature consumption: b> 17-18 ° C.
* Challenge International du Vin 2011, France Bronze medal (harvest 2008) b>
* Wine report 2009, of Tom Stevenson, USA One of the most exciting and unusual Greek wines b>
* Wine & Spirits magazine, 2009, U.S. rating 88/100 b>
* AWC Vienna 2008, Austria Bronze medal b>
* Mundus Vini 2007, Germany Silver medal b>
* International Wine Challenge of Vienna 2007, Austria Silver medal b>
* International Wine Challenge 2006, UK Silver medal b>
* Vinnaya Karta Open 2006, Russia
Gold - Best Class "Shiraz" b>
* Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2006, Belgium Silver medal b>
* Challenge International du Vin 2005, France Bronze medal b>
* International Wine & Spirit Competition 2005, UK Bronze medal b>
* Prowein 2005 wine competition, Germany
A star b>