Kotsifali a noble but difficult variety of Crete, shows us here his good self and the dynamics shows the good, careful Varietals of oinopoiisi.
The Trophy for the best red wine varietal in the world (!) With a value of less than £ 10 (£ 10) which won the 2006 contest egkyrotatou vratanikou Decanter magazine speaks for itself.
good wine - allround
Review by Morten Stausholm (Posted on 21/06/2016)
good interesting local variety of grapes.
In order to write your review you must first Login
Varieties: b> Kotsifali 100%.
Source: b> The mountainous vineyards of county Irakleiou.
Vinification: b> The modern facilities at the winery Lyrarakis Alagni Irakleiou.
Features: b> Color bright red. soft, rich velvety taste. Complex aromas that characterize the varieties tou.
Serving: b> Red meats, spicy tyria.
Temperature consumption: b> 17 - 18 ° C.
* Wine Spectator magazine, 2010, USA rating 87/100 (harvest 2008) b>
* Wine Spectator magazine, 2009, USA
Rating 85/100 (harvest 2007) b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2006, UK Varietals Trophy best red wine in the world with a value of less than £ 10 (£ 10) b>
* International Wine & Spirit Competition 2006, UK Bronze Medal b>
* Prowein 2006 Wine competition Germany A star b>