Varieties: b> Vilana, white Muscat and Sauvignon Blanc.
Vinification: b> The classic white vinification, with the prorogou, static settling and fermentation at controlled temperature 18 - 20 ° C.
Features: b> Color greenish clear. Subtle aromas of flowers and fruit, dominated by pear and exotic fruit body with excellent balance of flavor and aftertaste large diarkeias.
Combined: b> With all the seafood, meat with white sauce, a large variety tyrion.
Temperature consumption: b> 12 - 13 ° C.
Cheese Fried, Fish Lean Grilled, Meat Pork Cooked White, Poultry Casseroles White
* Challenge International du Vin 2012, France Silver medal b>
* Challenge International Du Vin 2011, France Gold Medal b>
* Wine Spectator Magazine, 2010, U.S. 87/100 (harvest 2009) b>
* Wine Advocate Magazine, 2009, U.S. 87/100 (harvest 2008) b>
* Wine Spectator Magazine, 2009, U.S. 87/100 (harvest 2008) b>
* Wine & Spirits Magazine, 2009, U.S. 88/100 (harvest 2008) b>
* Decanter World Wine awards, 2009, UK citation b>
* Challenge International Du Vin 2008, France Bronze medal b>
House of Wine
40, Ethnikis Antistaseos Street
152 32, Chalandri
Fax: +30-210-6743208 (Mon-Thu 09:00-22:00) (Fri 09:00-23:00) (Sat 10:00-23:00) (Sun 11:00-20:00) Locate us on the map