Raw materials: b>
- Alcohol: i> pure ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic degree, more than 96% vol derived either from wine or from other agricultural proionta.
- Water: i> Naturally filtered water in special membrane filters that keep the salts and make vrochino.
- Herbs & Seeds: i> Maratha (Macedonian anise), anise, star anise, coriander, angelica root, Linden, Kardamo.
Secrets quality: b>
- The traditional family syntagi.
- The high quality raw ylon.
- Strict selection of the "heart" of apostaxis.
Serving Suggestions: b> drunk as an aperitif or with cold water or even ice neat at room temperature. Serving all wonderful ouzomezedes especially seafood and fried.
Review by Anne Watkin (Posted on 06/04/2016)
Great product, quick delivery at competitive price. Thanks ****
In order to write your review you must first Login
House of Wine
40, Ethnikis Antistaseos Street
152 32, Chalandri
Fax: +30-210-6743208 (Mon-Thu 09:00-22:00) (Fri 09:00-23:00) (Sat 10:00-23:00) (Sun 11:00-20:00) Locate us on the map