You have no items in your shopping cart.

Subtotal: €0.00

Akakies

More Views

Photos are indicative

Akakies 2018
Kir Yiannis

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

€7.90

Dry, Still, Rose, Xinomavro, Drink it now, 13% alc.

Amply example of the beauty of rosé wine from wine privileged zone Amyndeo. Xinomavro takes all of refreshing acidity and richness of aromas of wild fruits and tomatoes, to give one of the very favorite Greek rosé. A suspicion helps the tannins to accompany light dishes with meat and sauce.
  • Buy 12 for €7.11 each and save 10%
OR
Those who have found the beautiful Amyntaio have witnessed firsthand the incredible local gastronomy. An area with so much delicious wealth, then it is natural to produce wines that can accompany him worthily. The Acacia, the only rosé wine with designation of origin (OPAP), he is faithful and worthy companion to the most delicious culinary explorations.

Producer Kir Yiannis
Producer's Description Intense cherry color with glints iodizouses aromatic palette and fresh tomatoes in background strawberry and quince. The acidity of Xinomavro compensated by the oiliness of alcohol and mild tanikotita thereby creating a tasty balanced wine that has a rich additional volume and durability.
Vineyard
The vineyards are situated at an altitude of 600 meters in the St. Panteleimon within the wine region OPAP Amyndeo. The yield per hectare of vineyard does not exceed 800 kg, while the poor sandy soils offer the ability to produce wines of great finesse and rich aroma. The climate of the region is characterized by cold winters and hot summers, but also by the presence of four lakes, which create a mild continental climate favors the cultivation of the variety Xinomafro. The diversity of the plots in terms of technological and phenolic maturity from one harvest to make us very careful about the management of the vintage. We take care to group the receipt of raw materials driven alcohol content, acidity, rich in anthocyanins and the weight of the bunch. This management for each year separately and helps us to perform different techniques when oinopoiisi.
Winemaking
The grape originated by 85% from grapes which have been pre-fermentation extraction, while the remaining 15% is achieved through Xinomavro drain tanks for wine production Shack. The duration of pre-fermentation extraction lasts from 12 to 48 hours, since the raw material is evenly seasoned and rich coloring and aromatic potential. It is worth noting that 20% of the total volume of the blend is fermented in French 500 liter barrels and aged 2-4 years. In some tanks becomes interruption of alcoholic fermentation with a sharp drop in temperature at 4 ° C to maintain residual sugars. Finally, the wine is experiencing a period of 3 months during which batonnage (3 times / week) in order to balance the acidity with increasing liparotitas.
Identity Wine
Type: dry rosé
Category: OPAP Amynteon
Source: Vineyards producer group of St. Panteleimon area OPAP Amyndeo.
Varietal composition: Xinomavro 100%
Maturity: The base wines evolve over 3 months to process in light lees stirring.
Aging potential: 2-3 years
combination with food: Ideal combination with dishes both exotic and Mediterranean cuisine as well as fatty fish such as salmon.
Wine Color Rose
Greek Grape Variety Xinomavro
Quality category Αμύνταιο ΠΟΠ
Vintage 2018
Country Greece
Region Macedonia/Amynteo
Volume 750ml
Bottle Size 0.75lt
Dryness Dry
Style Still
Abv 13%
When to Drink Drink it now
Excellent match with Μακαρονάδες με κόκκινη σάλτσα, μελιτζάνες στο φούρνο με ντομάτα, χοιρινά μπριζολάκια
Good match with Herb-vegetable-legume Casseroles, Meat Pork Grilled, Pasta Red
Awards 2012
Acacias 2011
12th International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki Silver

2010
Acacias 2008
International Thessaloniki Wine Competition Silver

2009
Acacias 2008
Mundus Vini Silver

2008
Acacias 2007
Decanter World Wine Awards Silver

2006
Acacias 2005
International Thessaloniki Wine Competition Silver
Type of Box Carton
Η άποψη του Ομάδας του Οινοχόου-Καθημερινή

Γενναιόδωρο και καλοφτιαγμένο.
 Πυκνό βυσσινί χρώμα με μπλε ανταύγειες. Μύτη ευχάριστη, ξεκάθαρη και με ένταση. Η φράουλα και η ντομάτα «γράφουν» έντονα, υπογραμμίζοντας την τυπικότητα του Ξινόμαυρου, ενώ λίγο πιο πίσω διακρίνονται νότες από κεράσι, φραγκοστάφυλο και φρέσκα βότανα. Iδανικά ισορροπημένο στόμα, με καλή οξύτητα, όγκο και δομή. Μακρύ τελείωμα, τραγανό και κερασένιο..
Βαθμολογία: 4,5/5


Customer Reviews

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.


Search for other wines


Please wait...

{{var product.name}} was added to your cart

{{var product.qty}} Continue shopping
ή
Continue shopping