Château Julia - Assyrtiko 2020
Availability: In stock
Dry, Still, White, Assyrtiko, Drink it now, 12.5% alc.
Greek popular white that retains the charms of a wide variety of Assyrtiko, but giving her space to express otherwise. Good acidity, fresh flavors and a long wine make this an excellent choice for table gang heron!
Assyrtiko left the warm and dry Santorini and moved in the cool and green Drama. The result is a white wine with considerable interest that is loved by the Greeks wine lovers in general, but especially from fans of Assyrtiko.
Write Your Own Review
|Producer's Description||The famous Greek grape that great things in the soil of Hadrian mesmerizing the senses. H excellent balance of alcohol and acidity along with the bright colors give this wine a personality Aegean international emveleias.
In background citrus and grapefruit in the flavor, along with old and good seafood, really opens his heart at 10 ° C and a tall glass.
|Greek Grape Variety||Assyrtiko|
|Quality category||Δράμα ΠΓΕ|
|When to Drink||Drink it now|
|Taste Character||White mineral, austere and intense|
|Excellent match with||Μύδια αχνιστά, πλατό θαλασσινών, ριζότο με θαλασσινά|
|Good match with||Crustaceans Casseroles, Crustaceans Grilled, Risotto, Sea Shells|
|Awards||• 4 STARS magazine Decanter
• Silver Medal, International Wine and Spirit Competition 2000, England
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2001
• Silver Medal, Concours Mondial 2003, Brussels
• Gold Medal, Concours Mondial 2004, Brussels
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2004
• Gold Medal, Mundus Vini 2005, Germany
• Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2006, Anglia
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2007
• Silver Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2008
• Silver Medal, Selections Mondial 2009, Montreal - Canada
• Gold Medal, Citadelles du Vin 2010, France
• Best Greek Wine, Citadelles du Vin 2010, France