Chateau Julia - Merlot 2019
Availability: In stock
Dry, Still, Red, Merlot, Ages well, 15% alc.
From the top Greek Merlot. Is wine aging profile and win even the most demanding lover of red wine. Rich aromas, powerful tannic structure and long in the mouth are some of the features. The pinched alcohol ... not scare you - they'll help you evolve as nicely aged in your cellar ...
Steeped in Greek Merlot for special moments and monumental eaters. Quality at every level, is highly recommended, even to those who say skeptical of the variety ...
Write Your Own Review
|Producer's Description||From the famed variety Merlot and extraction 15 days, it appears exuberant wine with complex flavor of small fruits of the forest in stoma.
With purple evening dress and aromas reminiscent of Wild Cherry and Berry, varietal wine that aims to steal the show on the catwalk of the senses.
Combined extremely at 18 ° C with red meats and aromatic sauces.
|Intl Grape Variety||Merlot|
|Quality category||Δράμα ΠΓΕ|
|When to Drink||Ages well|
|Taste Character||Red ripe and smooth|
|Excellent match with||Γουρουνόπουλο στο φούρνο, μοσχάρι γιουβέτσι, πανσέτα στη σχάρα, χοιρινό στο φούρνο με δαμάσκηνα|
|Good match with||Meat Beef Cooked Red, Meat Pork Grilled, Meat Pork Roasted|
|Awards||• Bronze Medal, Selections Mondial '98, Montreal - Kanada
• Honorary Commendation, International Wine Challenge '98, Anglia
• Silver Medal, Challenge International du Vin 1998, Blaye Bourg, Bordeaux
• Honor Award, Vinitaly '99, Verona
• Silver Medal, 1st International Competition, Thes / niki 1999
• Silver Medal, Concours Mondial 1999, Brussels
• Bronze Medal, International Wine and Spirit Competition 1999, England
• Honor Award, International Wine Challenge '99, England
• Gold Medal, Concours Mondial 2000, Brussels
• Honor Award, Vinitaly 2000, Verona
• Honor Award, Selections Mondial 2000, Montreal - Canada
• Silver Medal, International Wine and Spirit Competition 2000, England
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2001
• Honor Award, Vinitaly 2001, Verona
• Honor Award, Vinitaly 2002, Verona
• Gold Medal, Concours Mondial 2004, Brussels
• Gold Medal, China Wine & Spirits Competition 2004, China
• Grand Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2005
• Gold Medal, International Wine Competition of Thessaloniki 2006
• Gold Medal, Vinalies Internationales Paris 2011
• Best Red Wine of the Competition, Vinalies Internationales Paris 2011