Lyrarakis - Kotsifali 2019
Availability: In stock
- Buy 12 for €5.04 each and save 10%
Dry, Still, Red, Kotsifali, Drink it now, 13% alc.
The relatively difficult to varietal wine Kotsifali here gives us an excellent and award winning wine red with sheens, aromas of red fruit and jam, subtle tannins and good acidity, rich but gentle flavor and good taste.
Kotsifali a noble but difficult variety of Crete, shows us here his good self and the dynamics shows the good, careful Varietals of oinopoiisi. The Trophy for the best red wine varietal in the world (!) With a value of less than £ 10 (£ 10) which won the 2006 contest egkyrotatou vratanikou Decanter magazine speaks for itself.
Write Your Own Review
|Producer's Description|| Varieties: b> Kotsifali 100%.
Source: b> The mountainous vineyards of county Irakleiou.
Vinification: b> The modern facilities at the winery Lyrarakis Alagni Irakleiou.
Features: b> Color bright red. soft, rich velvety taste. Complex aromas that characterize the varieties tou.
Serving: b> Red meats, spicy tyria.
Temperature consumption: b> 17 - 18 ° C.
|Greek Grape Variety||Kotsifali|
|Quality category||Κρητικός ΠΓΕ|
|When to Drink||Drink it now|
|Taste Character||Red light, fruity and elegant|
|Awards||* Wine Spectator magazine, 2010, USA rating 87/100 (harvest 2008) b>
* Wine Spectator magazine, 2009, USA Rating 85/100 (harvest 2007) b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2006, UK Varietals Trophy best red wine in the world with a value of less than £ 10 (£ 10) b>
* International Wine & Spirit Competition 2006, UK Bronze Medal b>
* Prowein 2006 Wine competition Germany A star b>