Lyrarakis - Plyto 2020
Availability: Out of stock
- Buy 12 for €9.27 each and save 10%
Dry, Still, White, Plito, Drink it now, 12.5% alc.
The old variety of Crete here gives the best of himself: wine with aromas of citrus, apple and pear, yellow color, good acidity and pleasant spirtoza, long aftertaste, can accompany excellent seafood and cheese, but every time our glass.
The Lyrarakis worked with care and love this old variety of Crete, and that of the richly repay us with final winners friends krasiou. One of the best vinifications a promising variety.
Write Your Own Review
|Producer's Description|| Variety: b> Plyto 100%.
This variety is one of the famous old Cretan varieties but last year threatened with exafanisi. Few vines scattered in old vineyards were the only ones that one might encounter a few years ago. By taking care of the vine Lyrarakis, rescued sto estate in Alagni to a significant extent, they produced today namesake krasi.
Vinification: b> The classic white vinification, with the prorogou, static settling and fermentation at controlled temperature 18 - 20 ° C.
Features: b> Color achyrokitrino. Complex aromas with intensity and poiotita. Excellent taste isorropia.
Combined: b> With all the seafood, a wide selection of cheeses and white kreata.
Temperature consumption: b> 12 - 13 ° C.
|Greek Grape Variety||Plito|
|Quality category||Ηράκλειο ΠΓΕ|
|When to Drink||Drink it now|
|Taste Character||White light, crisp and refreshing|
|Excellent match with||Πλατό θαλασσινών, πλατό τυριών, ψάρι φιλέτο με άσπρη σάλτσα, ψάρι φρέσκο στη σχάρα, ως απεριτίφ.|
|Good match with||Cheese Hard White Light, Cheese Soft White Fresh, Fish Fat Grilled, Fish Lean Grilled, Meat Pork Cooked White, Poultry Casseroles White, Salads Herb Simple|
|Awards||* International Wine & Spirits Competition 2012, UK Bronze medal b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2010, UK Bronze medal b>
* Wine Advocate magazine, 2009, U.S. rating 88/100 b>
* Wine Spectator magazine, 2009, U.S. rating 87/100 b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2007, UK Bronze medal b>
* International Wine & Spirit Competition 2006, UK Silver Medal - Best Class b>
* Decanter World Wine awards 2006, UK Bronze medal b>
* Prowein 2006 Wine competition, Germania A star b>
* Prowein 2005 Wine competition, Germania Two Stars b>
* Mundus Vini 2004 Wine competition, Germany Silver medal b>