Mavros eis ton kivo 2017
Availability: In stock
- Buy 6 for €12.51 each and save 8%
Dry, Still, Red, Merlot, Agiorgitiko, Mavrodafni, Ages well, 13% alc.
A special red wine, derived from an original blend. It is robust, exuberant and full, with "Mela" fruity aromas and rich tannic structure. It is highly recommended to fans of fine Greek red wines.
The Black cubed is a bet that the family put Zacharia and won. The wine gives the opportunity to showcase Agiorgitiko fresh fruity character, surrounded by the velvety elegance of Merlot, and a dose of sophisticated complexity that gives Mavrodaphne. If you have not tried it yet, it's worth doing!
Write Your Own Review
|Producer's Description|| Category: b> Peloponnesian local, dry red wine.
Varietal Composition: b> Agiorgitiko (Nemea) 50% - Merlot 40% - 10% Mavrodaphne
Grape Origin: b> From the family owned vineyards sugar, place 'Plate' Leontius and Ntouramani Nemea. For the cultivation of vineyards is strict enforcement of a certified according to the standards AGRO 2.1 & 2.2, integrated environmental management, respecting the environment and anthropo.
Altitude: b> 400 m.
Vinification: b> Extraction 15-20 days at 25 - 28 ° C in tanks inox, stay in new French oak barrels for one year and seven months in boukali.
Description: b> Black cubed named this wine as a result of the harmonious matching three of the most important red (or black, as it usually called) varieties, native and Agiorgitiko Mavrodaphne and cosmopolitan Merlot. A highly original combination of three varieties, which gives an intense purple color with a complex nose and exuberant, full of aromas of cherry jam, chocolate, plum, cinnamon and clove. In the mouth, revealing the rich flavor of the super structure, characterized by sweet tannins felt embraced by exuberant berries, sweet spices and vanilla presence in the long aftertaste tou.
Aging: b> can be aged in the bottle for 6 - 8 years
|Intl Grape Variety||Merlot|
|Greek Grape Variety||Agiorgitiko, Mavrodafni|
|Quality category||Πελοπονησσιακός ΠΓΕ|
|When to Drink||Ages well|
|Taste Character||Red dense with great complexity|
|Excellent match with||Μοσχάρι κατσαρόλας με σάλτσα, χοιρινό στο φούρνο με δαμάσκηνα, ψαρονέφρι στη σχάρα|
|Good match with||Meat Beef Cooked Red, Meat Pork Grilled, Meat Pork Roasted|
|Awards||* 90/100 b> score for 'Black cubed "vintage 2007, the magazine Wines & Spirits Magazine, USA
* Bronze medal b> for the "Black cubed" vintage 2008 from the Decanter World Wine Competition 2011
* Bronze medal b> for the "Black cubed" vintage 2008, from the International Wine Challenge 2011
* Silver medal b> for the "Black cubed" vintage 2007, the Decanter World Wine Competition 2010
* Bronze medal b> for the "Black cubed" vintage 2007 by the International Wine Challenge 2010
* 83 + / 100 b> score for 'Black cubed "vintage 2007, the German driver Wein Plus http://www.wein-plus.com
* 84/100 b> for the "Black cubed" 2005 vintage from Alpha Wine Guide 2010
touAthinoramatos * Bronze medal b> for the "Black cubed" 2005 vintage from the International Wine Challenge 2009
* 85/100 b> score for 'Black cubed "vintage 2004, the German driver Wein Plus http://www.wein-plus.com