Lantides Estate - Nemea
Availability: In stock
- Buy 12 for €8.91 each and save 10%
Dry, Still, Red, Agiorgitiko, Keep for 2-3 years, 13% alc.
Typical red wine of Nemea is correctly ease and friendliness of the wines of the region. It is characterized by aromas of dark fruit on the nose and similar flavors in the mouth, with a good balance of acidity and tannins.
Nemea Lantides is a food wine, with a clear orientation towards the everyday Greek kitchen. Combined easily and pleasantly drunk, while maintaining the typical profile of the wines of the great wine region of Peloponnese.
Write Your Own Review
|Producer's Description|| Origin - Type: b>
Dry Red Wine - Designation of Origin 'Nemea' Higher Poiotitas.
Varietal composition: b> 100% Agiorgitiko.
Winemaking and Features: b> Classical red vinification method with extractions 8 days. The predominant soil asvestoargyloucho gives a must with excellent grade and color that is the base of Nemea Lantides. With careful harvest of grapes from other regions of Nemea (lame, Ancient Nemea and Nightingales), achieving integration of the characteristics of those who will give Nemea Lantides its authentic morfi.
Aromatic spices dominate like cinnamon, cloves, pepper, licorice and savory notes will encounter stone fruits such as cherry and plum apoxirameno.
Nemea Lantides "rested" just 14 months in oak barrels from the forests of Allier in France and the Caucasus, Russia. Wine that can be aged in cellar conditions up to six years.
|Greek Grape Variety||Agiorgitiko|
|Quality category||Νεμέα ΠΟΠ|
|When to Drink||Keep for 2-3 years|
|Taste Character||Red ripe and smooth|
|Excellent match with||Μακαρόνια με κιμά, μπριζόλες στα κάρβουνα, χοιρινά μπριζολάκια|
|Good match with||Meat Beef Grilled, Meat Pork Grilled, Pasta Bolognese|
|Awards||* 2002, GERMANY, WINE COMPETITION Prowein - NEMEA Lantides 1998, THREE STARS IN RED WINES
* 2004, GREECE, WINE COMPETITION Oinothiki - NEMEA Lantides 2002, 1st place in red wines VARIETIES OF GREEK
* 2005, England, WINE COMPETITION Decanter - NEMEA Lantides 2003 BRONZE MEDAL IN RED WINE.
* 2007, England, WINE COMPETITION Decanter - NEMEA Lantides 2003 BRONZE MEDAL IN RED WINE.
* 2007, BELGIUM, WINE COMPETITION Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - NEMEA Lantides 2005 SILVER MEDAL IN RED WINE.
* 2007, FRANCE WINE COMPETITION Les citadelles du vin - NEMEA Lantides 2005 won the "Trophée EXCELLENCE".