Orinos Helios - White 2020
Availability: In stock
- Buy 6 for €7.91 each and save 8%
Dry, Still, White, Sauvignon Blanc, Moshofilero, Drink it now, 12% alc.
Pleasant daily wine based on the Moschofilero aromaticity and structure Roditi. Characterized by excellent quality-price ratio.
A label that has a sleek and stylish dimension to everyday white wine. Quite simply, it goes with everything and is very good value. There is no reason not to be at all times "stand-by" in our fridge! ...
Write Your Own Review
|Producer's Description||Very soft color with a hint of gray.
Nose intensive that combines freshness and maturity. The special character is composed of aromas of lemon, melon and rose.
fruity on the palate, but with enough maturity to equilibrate with the CO 2 sub> and crisp acidity. Elegant, with great minerality and flavor intensity oral, from the first contact until the end of the long aftertaste.
served as an aperitif, but came and fish, Asian recipes with seafood, poultry and white meats.
Serve at 9-10 ° C.
|Intl Grape Variety||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Greek Grape Variety||Moshofilero|
|Quality category||Πελοπονησσιακός ΠΓΕ|
|When to Drink||Drink it now|
|Taste Character||White light, crisp and refreshing|
|Excellent match with||Λαδερά πιάτα πλούσια σε μυρωδικά, πίνεται σκέτο ως απεριτίφ, ψάρι φιλέτο με άσπρη σάλτσα.|
|Good match with||Fish Fat Cooked White, Fish Lean Cooked White, Herb-vegetable-legume Simple, Λαδερά-Γεμιστά|
|Awards|| * Gold Medal at the International Wine Competition Thessalonikis
2011 - Ellada
* Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2009 - Great Vretania Vintage 2008
* Gold Medal at Starwine International Competition 2005 - I.P.A. Vintage 2004
* Silver medal at the International Wine Competition Vinalies Internationales 2010 - Gallia Vintage 2009
* Silver medal in the 10th International Wine Competition Thessalonikis 2010 - Ellada Vintage 2009
* Silver Medal at the Challenge du Vin 2009 - Gallia Vintage 2008