You have chosen to translate our site. Please note that House of Wine has an international section with a vast collection of Greek wines and spirits specially designed for our international cutomers. You can visit our international section or your can proceed with translating our main site:
House of Wine International Section
Translate the main site
Ovilos - Red 2018€31.00
Dry, Still, Red, Cabernet Sauvignon, Ages well, 15% alc.Fine tag for friends of the rich and complex red wines. Characterized by beautiful aromatic complexity and perfect balance. Suitable for long aging.
* Available in wooden cases of 6 bottles
Plagios - Red 2014€19.80
Dry, Still, Red, Merlot, Agiorgitiko, Ages well, 15% alc.The name refers to the wine's wonderful movie 'Sideways' (Sideways). The similarities, however, stop at the title, as those who have seen the film will remember the protagonist's distaste for Merlot. On the other hand, 85% Merlot in the blend, the new red Biblia Chora, demonstrates the 'faith' of the estate in most world polyfytemeno grape, a variety that succeeds in the case of 'Sideways', give an international wine specifications.
Biblia Chora Estate - Red 2020€17.20
Dry, Still, Red, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Ages well, 13.5% alc.An elegant red borntolezikou type at our table. One of the ultimate Greek best-sellers, which impresses with its combination of seriousness and sophistication. Pretty typical aromas and rich tannins draw the qualitative label.